Florida event will provide insight and knowledge as well as a roadmap to reaping the rewards presented by Industrial Internet of Things.
Norwalk, CT—October 18, 2016— TMC and Crossfire Media announced a partnership with the Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC) and Object Management Group (OMG) partner to launch the Industrial IoT Conference as a part of IoT Evolution Conference & Expo, being held February 7-10, 2017 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.The Industrial IoT Conference will take place Wednesday, February 8th through Thursday, February 9th and will focus on the IoT technologies and solutions specifically related to manufacturing and industrial applications. Richard Soley the Executive Director of IIC and OMG will deliver a keynote at 2:00PM on Wednesday, Feb 8th to all IoT Evolution Expo attendees.
“We are delighted to be working with Richard Soley and his team to focus on the impact of IoT on Industry,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, IoT Evolution. “The adaptation of Internet Technology has been a core focus of IoT Evolution Expo. Creating the Industrial IoT Conference at IoT Evolution enables us to show the impact of additional connectivity and analytics that are available today. In addition, the IICs Test Bed solutions will be a key highlight of the event.”
The Industrial IoT Conference will cover the critical issues faced by companies looking to integrate IoT solutions into their manufacturing processes.
Conference themes include:
- Harnessing sensor data for manufacturing insight
- Interoperability – devices, standards and architectures
- IIoT’s impact on manufacturing workforce and required skillsets – Got Skills Gap?
- IT’s role in the IIoT – selecting an IoT platform
- Role of new distributed computing architectures to support IIoT
- Security and privacy concerns
- Industrial Controls of legacy systems.
- Gateway functions on factory Floor
- Business Model transformation Just In Time IoT Solutions.
IoT Evolution Expo is supported by super sponsor Telit, diamond sponsors KORE, Numerex, platinum sponsor Eurotech, gold sponsors, Ingenu, Harman, corporate sponsors, Cradlepoint, Gemalto, Tellient, Senet and track sponsor Coris.
Registration for IoT Evolution Expo is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203.852.6800 ext. 145.
For the latest IoT Evolution Expo news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @IoTEvolution.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
About the IIC
The IIC, founded in 2014, is the global not-for-profit public-private partnership of 250+ member organizations, joining together to accelerate the growth of the Industrial Internet. Membership includes the world’s most innovative companies, bringing together corporate leaders, entrepreneurs, researchers and governments into one community to advance innovation, share best practices and solve the tough challenges ahead in interoperability, security and innovation.
The Object Management Group® (OMG®) is an international, open membership, not-for-profit technology standards consortium, founded in 1989. OMG standards are driven by vendors, end-users, academic institutions and government agencies. OMG Task Forces develop enterprise integration standards for a wide range of technologies and an even wider range of industries.
Members include hundreds of organizations including software end-users in over two dozen vertical markets (from finance to healthcare and automotive to insurance) and virtually every large organization in the technology industry.