Ericsson, C2M, infiswift and Redd join Libelium’s IoT ecosystem
Libelium has emphasised its commitment to interoperability with several new additions to its IoT ecosystem. A total of 40 Cloud platforms are now integrated with Meshlium, the Spain-based company’s IoT gateway.
One of the worldwide largest multinational networking and telecommunications companies, Ericsson, has joined the Libelium Cloud partner programme. The Swedish company is focused on transforming businesses providing an IoT platform to monitor parameters from sectors such as Industry 4.0, smart cities, precision farming and air quality monitoring.
Libelium has also integrated infiswift, an American IoT platform specialised in solar photovoltaic monitoring and precision farming; C2M, from Plasma company, which had already released an application development kit onto The IoT Marketplace; and Redd System, the second South American platform that joins Libelium’s ecosystem.
These new partners have joined Libelium’s existing cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Arrow, Azure Microsoft, IBM Bluemix, Indra, Telefonica, Telit and Thingworx, with which they have developed projects in more than 120 countries.
“Big players have realised that the IoT market is not going to be dominated by a single company. The great interoperability of our IoT platform allows them to access new market opportunities by connecting any sensor to any cloud platform through any communication protocol,” said Alicia Asín, Libelium’s co-founder and CEO.
IoT kits to improve industrial and environmental applications
Libelium is also launching five new solutions ready to be deployed through the IoT Marketplace. This is an initiative launched 15 months ago that sums up 60 kits in verticals such as smart agriculture, air quality, smart water, smart cities, smart parking or Industry 4.0 to ease the adoption of the IoT. The solutions are:
- Techedge has designed the first Smart Industrial Protocols Solution Kit with the SAP connector. This solution enables customised configuration with the hardware necessary to connect any industrial infrastructure.
- Aerostate has worked on an Air Quality Solution Kit to monitor air quality in real-time in cities. The dashboard provides heat maps showing pollution levels and compares information with predictive models.
- Libelium-JT-AWS-Devicepilot Development Kit is a ready-to-be-deployed solution with JT connectivity, Amazon connector and Devicepilot universal platform to visualise information.
- Libelium-Rayven Development Kit allows to develop solutions based on Rayven horizontal platform.
- Libelium Smart Industrial Protocols IoT Vertical Kit allows connect any sensor to an existing RS 485 industrial bus.
Comment on this article below or via Twitter: @IoTNow_ OR @jcIoTnow