IoT Now Magazine (ISSN 2397-2793) explores the evolving opportunities and challenges facing CSPs across this sector. Our exclusive interviews pass on the key lessons learned by industry leaders in next gen Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) services.
In September-October issue:
- TALKING HEADS: Telit’s Yosi Fait explains why in-depth understanding of IoT is vital for megavolume IoT roll-outs.
- LPWA: George Malim assesses the competing technologies and finds simple solutions are creating complex choices.
- IoT NOW INSIGHT REPORT – SMART ENERGY: In the latest of an ongoing series of specially-commissioned, independent, analyst-written Insight Reports, Yiru Zhong, the principal analyst for IoT, Cybersecurity & Smart Energy at Beecham Research, assesses how IoT technologies are supporting transformation in the power and utilities sectors.
- INTERVIEW: Robin Duke-Woolley talks to Wireless Logic Group’s Oliver Tucker about the company’s ownership-like connectivity offerings.
INNOVATION SUPPLEMENT 2017:
- INTERVIEW: Richard Stamvik, who manages ecosystem and partnerships at MultiTech, discusses why one size can’t fill all applications and security and connectivity choices are needed to enable business case flexibility.
- EVENT PREVIEW: As industry executives head to the IoT Solutions World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, we feature a keynote speaker interview and present information on some of the testbeds at the show.