oneM2M deployments accelerating IoT to be showcased at ETSI IoT Week
Real-world deployments using oneM2M specifications will be demonstrated as part of ETSI IoT Week, giving attendees first-hand insight into how oneM2M is helping grow mass adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) technologies. The event will be held at ETSI’s headquarters, in Sophia Antipolis, France, from Monday, October 23 to Thursday, October 26.
oneM2M will lead the first day of the event with its oneM2M Developers Tutorial, which will provide expertise on common architecture and the development of IoT applications using specifications. oneM2M will also take the spotlight in the following days of the event, with leading IoT-focused organisations taking part in oneM2M showcases to provide live demonstrations of proven IoT applications.
“The event is a great opportunity for IoT app developers, product managers and solution architects to see first-hand oneM2M’s work and progress in advancing adoption of the IoT via real-world deployments using the standard,” said oneM2M’s Technical Plenary chair Dr. Omar Elloumi, of Nokia.
“We hope attendees will leave the event feeling much more knowledgeable about how interoperable and secure IoT deployments can be implemented through a standards-based approach and the practicalities of that.”
The full list of oneM2M showcases which will take place during the ETSI IoT Week, and companies participating, includes:
- oneM2M Testing Solutions in Practice – Spirent
- IoT Security Testing & Benchmarking – Easy Global Market, FOKUS, ODINS
- Plug-In your Smart Cities with SemanticInteroperability –Sejong University, University of Cantabria, Easy Global Market, NEC Europe Ltd., KETI, FHNW, KAIST
- A oneM2M-based Medical Monitoring System of Hemodialysis Centre– III, NEXCOM
- Services for Smart Connected Vehicles in a Smart City – ATOS, eDevice, M3 Systems, LAAS/CNRS
- Accessing Home Appliances through Standard oneM2M Platforms – Orange Labs, T-Labs
- Standards in Action in Smart Energy & Smart Appliances – ESMIG
- Showcasing oneM2M Dynamic Authorisation in Management of oneM2M Applications using oneM2M Platforms – FOKUS
- oneM2M AppIDRegistry –Securing Remote Patent Monitoring Devices – iconectiv, Sensinov
- Open Source IoT – Simplified, Interoperable, Development for IoT Devices – ATIS
The four-day event is an extension of ETSI’s M2M workshop series, which is open to those involved in IoT solutions or standards management and IoT followers or users, who are interested in promoting and adopting standard-enabled technologies.
For more information on the event and oneM2M’s involvement, please visit the ETSI IoT Week website.