Information Builders helps companies leverage blockchain’s potential with launch of iWay 8
At Blockchain Expo North America, Information Builders, a provider in business intelligence (BI), analytics, and data management solutions, announced the launch of iWay 8, its suite of solutions for data application creation and business-to-business (B2B) integration.
The latest version enhances usability, facilitates IoT data for big data insights, and offers integrated support for permissioned blockchain applications, enabling companies to speed up implementations and capitalise on the technology’s potential.
The launch of iWay 8 includes a new version of iWay Service Manager (iSM), which provides support for permissioned blockchain applications, enabling organisations to efficiently realise the benefits of blockchain. The technology lays the foundation for a quickly deployable, easily maintainable, service- and event-oriented blockchain architecture, as well as a mechanism to make configuration more intuitive.
iSM can acquire messages from external entities, existing applications, or other sources, process them and share the results into another application through Information Builders’ blockchain integration.
Unique blockchain benefits include:
- Reduced development time and cost by incorporating iSM into the blockchain workflow
- Integration with peers on the network and the ability to transfer posts and queries between peers and iSM
- Enhanced workflow process visibility with real-time exchange of events and documents
In addition, when coupled with Information Builders’ WebFOCUS BI and analytics platform, iWay simplifies and accelerates the integration of enterprise blockchain applications, allowing companies to act on information more effectively.
Along with blockchain support, iWay 8 offers new functionality for integrating IoT and big data and making this information available for consumption and analytics. With data management technology that natively ingests, cleanses, unifies, and integrates big data from IoT, the solutions ensure high-quality data that users can quickly act on to drive the business forward.
Additional features of iWay 8 include:
- Intuitive design time: A modern and user-friendly design time environment that expedites development and enhances usability
- Collaborative team development: Multiple team members can collaborate on application development, regardless of physical location, while ensuring the integrity and control of the artifacts
- Microservices: iWay provides all the capabilities companies need to support a microservices architecture, enabling them to reduce costs and increase agility
Gerald Cohen, president and CEO, Information Builders, said: “iWay 8 provides the functionality organizations need to make large amounts of information available for consumption and analytics – a critical capability given the growing volume of data generated on a daily basis.
Its modern, user-friendly design time environment and collaboration features empower users to be more efficient and effective and reduce the time involved in turning raw data into insights. These capabilities, paired with iWay’s blockchain support, position companies for success as we enter the next frontier of information management.”
Visit our website for more information on how iWay handles blockchain integration.